Karissa Sleeps Karissa Sleeps

Very Interesting

I am fairly new to this project of yours, and this clip was enough to get me interested. The atmosphere made me feel incredibly uneasy, and creeped out. Awaiting some sort of huge, climactic mindscrew at the end, but left with a feeling that I wouldn't be seeing the last of these animations.
I'm pleased with the overall result, as you didn't use too many horror cliches to get the point across. Although it could have been longer, I was still satisfied.
...but afraid to take a nap.

Drink the Milk Drink the Milk

Yeees.

And one of my inspirations once again impresses with a short, humorous game. I was hoping for a New Game + where it was chocolate milk though. :U

But naw, this was awesome.

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

Simply Amazing

When I first walked into the Audio Portal, I was expecting some weird dubstep stuff that wouldn't spark my interest. Then I hear this. I literally sat still just to listen to this.
I can instantly imagine myself, Morning Star mace in hand, facing off against an evil tyrant with flames around us as this music plays. If there was any sort of moment like this happening, this song would fit it to a T, and more. Simply a gorgeous musical piece that I wouldn't mine hearing in a game.
I mean, I'd love to post some constructive criticism, but I can't find anything wrong since I'm enjoying this so much.